What is car buying credit?

   Around 20% of all car purchases are now made in cash. Financing is required or desired for the remaining 80%. And that’s not even surprising. Has the credit for buying a car become so cheap that as a cash payer you have to be afraid to pay even more in the end. Many discounts […]

The Wonders of Massage Sex

How can a massage be more than just a set of kneading knuckles and a constant stream of verbal praise when you are doing it on hidden cam? Massage sex is truly an art form, and these two factors give massage the ability to transcend many of the stereotypes associated with it. Most certainly not […]